AutoDealsApp Ads Overview
- Auto Deals App is yet another intrusive adware virus that surfaced in 2015. Its removal can be both tricky and exhausting, which is the primary reason for security experts to label it malware, even though its capabilities to harm your PC are limited.
- Adware slow down your PC – this is directly related to the advertisements. Since they are not part of the actual pages, your PC has to generate them on its own, not just display them. The loading time on practically all pages will dramatically increase, but this will pass once you remove AutoDealsApp Ads.
- Be careful with the websites you land on if you click the ads. Many times they are completely unrelated ot the marketed products and are riddled with malware. If you land on a site that has no clear relevance to what you were viewing, exit it immediately.
- Our internal research shows that being bundled with free programs is the most significant way for infections of this type to spread.
An Alert You Shoud Take a Look At! Beware any messages you start receiving while you’re browsing. The majority (if not all) of them will be fakes the virus creates to confuse and manipulate you into downloading more of its kind. AutoDealsApp Ads is well-known for this. Maybe you’re seeing such advertisements even on this page right now. So to make matters clear:
- Anything about missing plugins
- Anything about updates on Java or Flash Player
- Anything recommendations about installing a different program
All of these are not real, and clicking on them may result in disaster.
How To Avoid AutoDealsApp Ads (And Other Malware)
AutoDealsApp Ads is well-known for sneaking in through other programs. You can see an example of this in the following picture:
Although this isn’t about AutoDealsApp Ads, it’s about a virus of the same type – one that operates in exactly the same way. Free programs are especially known to harbor malware, because it is a public secret that the owners of such websites receive compensation to include them in their bundles. The setup is obligated to inform you about the incoming barrage of ads you’re about to receive, but here’s where it gets tricky. No one said you need to be explicitly told about them. Any small mention is fine. And most users aren’t really looking anyway. That’s what whoever created AutoDealsApp Ads is banking on. So to put things in perspective, if this is what happened to you – you recently installed some extension or a useful tool – just keep your eyes open from now on, and read the text. Also, choose the Custom Install option, because the “Express” option will always include the virus.
How to Remove AutoDealsApp Ads
(Works for Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1)
This, right here, is the Control Panel.
Search around for AutoDealsApp Ads and anything else suspicious-looking. Be careful, but not too much – malware sometimes choose different names to confuse you, so take note of anything recently added that seems like a virus to you. Highlight and Uninstall these.
AutoDealsApp Ads has infected ALL of your browsers. Apply the steps separately for each of them.
For Internet Explorer Users:
Open IE, then click —–> Manage Add-ons.
Find AutoDealsApp Ads . Disable it.
If your Home Page is different from the usual, click —–> Internet Options>edit the URL box, type whatever you want, then click Apply.
For Mozilla Firefox Users:
Open Firefox, click on (top right) ——-> Add-ons.
Hit Extensions next.
The virus should be somewhere around here – Remove it.
For Google Chrome Users:
Start Chrome, click —–>More Tools —–> Extensions.
In Extensions, click AutoDealsApp Ads and select .
The click for the second time, and proceed to Settings —> Search (the fourth tab), select Manage Search Engines. In there, you should remove anything but the search engines you normally use(probably Google). Some browser hijackers like Mysearch123.com like to do this.
For Safari Users:
Open Safari, and click Safari —–>Preferences —–> Extensions
Find AutoDealsApp Ads then Uninstall.
STEP 3 (Optional)
This step to remove the virus is completely optional. You need to do this only in the case when the steps up until now were not enough to make your troubles go away. If they WERE enough:
You are now clear of the virus. Please consider following us on our channels on Google+, Twitter and Facebook. It will be immensely appreciated, because it will help us grow and in turn – that way we will help more people.
You may also want to check out Step 4 – we’ve prepared a short guide for optimizing PCs after a malware has been removed
If you were not successful, then continue reading.
STEP 4 (Optional)
If you’ve reached this step, then well done for removing AutoDealsApp Ads . We’ve prepared a short and sweet optimization guide, specifically designed for users who just removed a virus. It is completely free, you do not need to download anything, and it’s not very time consuming. If you are interested you can check it out here.