This page aims to help you remove Trojan.sibakdi. Our removal instructions work for every version of Windows.
The article you are about to read is here with the mere purpose to aid you in the fight against Trojan.sibakdi. In the experts’ opinions, this virus is related to the Trojan horse malware group. In fact, this is the virus category that could be blamed for more than 80% of the entire number of malware-caused cyber infections that happen on a day-to-day basis. Below you are going to find exactly the reasons why such a malicious program is among the most horrifying viruses you can ever come across.
Typical traits of all these viruses called Trojans:
In general, a Trojan Horse may really be exploited for a great number of dishonest purposes. We are going to point out only the most frequent ones in the passages below. Also, we are going enlist what all these viruses have in common in general, and what makes them one huge and extremely malicious group. To start with, Trojans might work completely subtly: if they have invaded your PC, you could have no clue your system has been infected with something – just until the Trojan reveals its real nature, and succeeds in its normally harmful purposes. This is why this malicious family has been named after the famous wooden horse from Homer’s tale. The manner in which the contemporary versions and the old mythological version work is more or less the same – you usually catch the virus and you really have no clue you have been infected. After that, Trojan.sibakdi may wait patiently and in silence before the proper moment for it to do something malicious has come.
Probable bad effects a Trojan infection may result in:
There are dozens of diverse harmful activities that Trojan.sibakdi might have been set to perform on your computer. Here are some of them:
- For destruction/ corruption: Any piece from this category can lead to the destruction of files, deleting the contents of your hard disks, or some modifications of some essential system files. Consequently, your PC could be left incapable of performing anything useful. In fact, oftentimes some hackers may simply be entertaining themselves this way – by unleashing their dangerous creations upon many innocent users.
- As an instrument for helping other viruses: The real ability of these viruses to infect someone’s PC unnoticed is generally used by cyber criminals to infiltrate your device with more than simply one malware version. For example, the Trojan you’ve caught could be trying to sneak a Ransomware program into your system. In fact, this for sure is one of the most awful scenarios. Ransomware is more than simply hazardous – it is perfectly able to encrypt essential data, and after that make you pay a lot of money for its decryption. To top it all off, you can never know what the actual purpose of the Trojan in this incredibly malicious set is.
Some of the steps will likely require you to exit the page. Bookmark it for later reference.
Reboot in Safe Mode (use this guide if you don’t know how to do it).
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
We get asked this a lot, so we are putting it here: Removing parasite manually may take hours and damage your system in the process. If you want a fast safe solution, we recommend SpyHunter.
We get asked this a lot, so we are putting it here: Removing parasite manually may take hours and damage your system in the process. If you want a fast safe solution, we recommend SpyHunter.>> Click to Download Spyhunter. If you don't want this software, continue with the guide below.
Press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC at the same time and go to the Processes Tab. Try to determine which processes are dangerous.
Right click on each of them and select Open File Location. Then scan the files with our free online virus scanner:
This scanner is free and will always remain free for our website's users. You can find its full-page version at: https://howtoremove.guide/online-virus-scanner/
After you open their folder, end the processes that are infected, then delete their folders.
Note: If you are sure something is part of the infection – delete it, even if the scanner doesn’t flag it. No anti-virus program can detect all infections.
Hold together the Start Key and R. Type appwiz.cpl –> OK.
You are now in the Control Panel. Look for suspicious entries. Uninstall it/them. If you see a screen like this when you click Uninstall, choose NO:
Type msconfig in the search field and hit enter. A window will pop-up:
Startup —> Uncheck entries that have “Unknown” as Manufacturer or otherwise look suspicious.
- Remember this step – if you have reason to believe a bigger threat (like ransomware) is on your PC, check everything here.
Hold the Start Key and R – copy + paste the following and click OK:
A new file will open. If you are hacked, there will be a bunch of other IPs connected to you at the bottom. Look at the image below:
If there are suspicious IPs below “Localhost” – write to us in the comments.
To remove parasite, you may have to meddle with system files and registries. Making a mistake and deleting the wrong thing may damage your system.
Avoid this by using SpyHunter - a professional Parasite removal tool.
Type Regedit in the windows search field and press Enter.
Once inside, press CTRL and F together and type the virus’s Name. Right click and delete any entries you find with a similar name. If they don’t show up this way, go manually to these directories and delete/uninstall them:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. It could be any one of them – ask us if you can’t discern which ones are malicious.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
If the guide didn’t help you, download the anti-virus program we recommended or ask us in the comments for guidance!
- For turning the infected devices into bots: The cyber criminals who have created Trojan.sibakdi may be seeking system resources. This implies they may want to turn your PC into a bot; and after that exploit its resources by sending spam, or mining crypto currencies. This is also an extremely unsettling scenario because you might end up charged with serious online crimes you have never really committed.
- Espionage: One more frequent usage of any Trojan is for espionage. In case the hackers behind it are indeed after something like sensitive info from the institution you work for, they may be trying to penetrate your professional network from your device, and they may be exploiting a Trojan to do that. It’s also a very alarming option as some secret info may end up in the wrong hands of some random cyber criminals.
Where Trojans usually lurk
Typically, the likely Trojan sources might differ from one another. Nonetheless, the usual suspects are any spam emails in your electronic Inbox (Spam directory also), where Trojans are normally lurking (oftentimes along with a malicious friend – a Ransomware virus). Another more common source is any fake online advertisement you may encounter on the web – in case you click on it, you are likely to catch such a virus immediately. Last but not least, any Trojan might also come from torrents or infected web platforms of all kinds.
The manner in which to remove such a grave cyber threat as Trojan.sibakdi:
Luckily, such a malicious version could be counteracted if you use a guide that is adequately designed for this purpose. Simply take a look at the instructions inside our Removal Guide below!
|Danger Level||High (Trojans are often used as a backdoor for Ransomware)|
|Symptoms||Some extremely subtle ones which are usually unnoticeable.|
|Distribution Method||Via spam, fake ads, fake system requests, torrents, shareware, contaminated pages/ videos/ movies.|
|Detection Tool||We generally recommend SpyHunter or a similar anti-malware program that is updated daily.|