Welcome to Howtoremove.gude.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE BEFORE ACCESSING HOWTOREMOVE.GUIDE. WHEN VISITING HOWTOREMOVE.GUIDE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THEM YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR WEBSITE IN ANY FORM.
- While visiting Howtoremove.guide you are not allowed to post or otherwise share information, which could constitute a criminal offense or otherwise result in a civic liability case against Howtoremove.guide. You are also forbidden from using the site in any manner, which is contrary to Internet laws – you cannot post, upload or reproduce in any way information that is protected by copyright or intellectual property rights without first obtaining permission from the holder of these rights. Posting any information that may endanger other people – such as computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms and other malicious software – is explicitly forbidden and any violators will be immediately reported to the authorities.
- Site control. We retain the right to monitor Howtoremove.guide electronically and we will disclose any information that is required by the law or other government requests. WE do not monitor or otherwise keep records of any private email messages directed at us. We will also refuse to post (or delete) any information that is in violation of this Agreement – whether in whole or in part only.
- Our website, as well as all information and posted materials are subjected to the protection of International, USA and EU international laws. Users may never reproduce any of our content without written permission issued from Howtoremove.gude.
- Howtoremove.guide takes no responsibility (for any purpose) for the accuracy or validity of any information posted in our comment section or stated in one of our articles. This also extends to the suitability of any programs or graphical instructions found in our site. All such software programs and instructions are provided as-is – without a warranty of any kind. In no event or condition will we be ever liable for damages of any kind, including indirect or consequential damage occurring from the use or misuse of information stored on our website.
- We cannot guarantee or otherwise ensure the privacy of any Howtoremove.guide visitors. Because of this we highly recommend to our users not to share any sensitive or confidential information with us. Should any user decide to share such information out of his own volition, Howtoremove.gude is relieved of all liability connections that could arise.
- Confidential information. By visiting Howtoremove.guide you automatically authorize us to collect and retain all relevant information relating to your usage of our website. You also authorize any third parties to provide us with these information, when needed. This information will be used solely to improve the quality of our services in the future and will not be sold or shared with any third parties.
- The site is affiliated with the software company Enigma Software – the creator of the award-winning anti-malware solution SpyHunter. We encourage our readers to download this program simply because we think it is the best in its field and because it offers free scanning functionality. Users can decide if they want to pay for the software and have it remove their problem automatically or do it manually themselves with the help of our guides. We do receive a financial compensation for each purchase as a means to sustain our infrastructure. Howtoremove.guide is not responsible for any mishandling or damage occurring from the use of SpyHunter. All such claims should be taken with the owner of that program – Enigma Software Group USA, LLC.
- The site is affiliated with RCS Software