This page aims to help you remove Aspnet_compiler.exe Malware Virus. Our removal instructions work for every version of Windows.
First of all let’s clarify something real important – Aspnet_compiler.exe is a legitimate Microsoft program. However there are instances of “fake” malicious trojan horse-like programs pretending to be Aspnet_compiler.exe. Our article below is dedicated to just such a threat. Among all of the computer threats, there is hardly anything more famous than the so-called Trojan Horses. The viruses of this category are known far and wide on the web for their dreadful malicious abilities. Most of the online users have heard or faced such an infection at least once. The reason why this particular malware category is considered so problematic is because Trojans are very tricky to detect and remove and they can infect any computer without any actually visible symptoms. In fact, according to some recent malware statistics, more than 70% of all the infections are caused by Trojan-based malicious scripts. Once inside the computer, these scripts can activate a number of harmful activities. Normally, the hackers, who stay behind the infection, control it and set it to perform specific criminal tasks. The ability of Trojans to execute different tasks inside the infected system makes them a favorite tool for different types of fraud and theft, which is why they are so commonly-used and widely-spread. And indeed, one should be worried if he detects such a virus on their system because it can cause all sorts of issues and harmful effects.
A Trojan like Aspnet_compiler.exe, for instance, which is one of the recently detected online threats of this category, can initiate actions related to total data and system corruption, theft of passwords and banking details as well as potential Ransomware distribution. Fortunately, on this page, you will find a detailed Removal Guide, which may eventually help you remove Aspnet_compiler.exe if your PC has been compromised by it. Below, we have shared some useful information about the nature of this infection, so we suggest you read it and us the instructions from the guide to remove the Trojan ASAP.
Can you deal with Aspnet_compiler.exe on your own and remove it effectively?
If you have to remove an advanced infection like Aspnet_compiler.exe Malware Virus from your computer, we advise you to choose a detailed Removal Guide or a professional malware removal tool, just like the ones available below. Be careful when following the instructions and best perform a deep scan of your PC for better results. This way, you will be able to detect all the Trojan-related files and remove them effectively from your system.
Aspnet_compiler.exe Malware Virus Removal
Some of the steps will likely require you to exit the page. Bookmark it for later reference.
Reboot in Safe Mode (use this guide if you don’t know how to do it).
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
We get asked this a lot, so we are putting it here: Removing parasite manually may take hours and damage your system in the process. If you want a fast safe solution, we recommend SpyHunter.
We get asked this a lot, so we are putting it here: Removing parasite manually may take hours and damage your system in the process. If you want a fast safe solution, we recommend SpyHunter.>> Click to Download Spyhunter. If you don't want this software, continue with the guide below.
Press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC at the same time and go to the Processes Tab. Try to determine which processes are dangerous.
Right click on each of them and select Open File Location. Then scan the files with our free online virus scanner:
This scanner is free and will always remain free for our website's users. You can find its full-page version at: https://howtoremove.guide/online-virus-scanner/
After you open their folder, end the processes that are infected, then delete their folders.
Note: If you are sure something is part of the infection – delete it, even if the scanner doesn’t flag it. No anti-virus program can detect all infections.
Hold together the Start Key and R. Type appwiz.cpl –> OK.
You are now in the Control Panel. Look for suspicious entries. Uninstall it/them. If you see a screen like this when you click Uninstall, choose NO:
Type msconfig in the search field and hit enter. A window will pop-up:
Startup —> Uncheck entries that have “Unknown” as Manufacturer or otherwise look suspicious.
- Remember this step – if you have reason to believe a bigger threat (like ransomware) is on your PC, check everything here.
Hold the Start Key and R – copy + paste the following and click OK:
A new file will open. If you are hacked, there will be a bunch of other IPs connected to you at the bottom. Look at the image below:
If there are suspicious IPs below “Localhost” – write to us in the comments.
To remove parasite, you may have to meddle with system files and registries. Making a mistake and deleting the wrong thing may damage your system.
Avoid this by using SpyHunter - a professional Parasite removal tool.
Type Regedit in the windows search field and press Enter.
Once inside, press CTRL and F together and type the virus’s Name. Right click and delete any entries you find with a similar name. If they don’t show up this way, go manually to these directories and delete/uninstall them:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. It could be any one of them – ask us if you can’t discern which ones are malicious.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
If the guide doesn’t help, download the anti-virus program we recommended or try our free online virus scanner. Also, you can always ask us in the comments for help!
Data theft, corruption, espionage, system destruction – what else may Aspnet_compiler.exe be blamed for?
Referring to Trojan Horses like Aspnet_compiler.exe as simply “harmful” is maybe not enough to fully highlight their actual malicious potential. Such new and sophisticated infections are cunning and they use an arsenal of tricky methods to get inside the user’s system. The security experts warn that such infections can infiltrate the machine silently by using a seemingly harmless malware transmitter. Most of the times, such transmitters are fake ads, misleading links or infected email attachments, which invite you to click on them. If your antivirus software fails to detect them as threats and you click on the malicious transmitters, it may take you long before you realize you have actually been infected. Unfortunately, a threat like Aspnet_compiler.exe tries hard to hide its symptoms and remain hidden deep inside the system for as long as possible. During that time, of course, the Trojan may be silently performing certain criminal deeds or simply waiting for orders from its creators. Here are some of the possible uses of this type of malware so that you could get a general idea about what exactly might be happening to your machine if Aspnet_compiler.exe is currently on it:
- Data theft – Trojans can easily be programmed to steal certain information from any computer, once they enter it. They can copy the entire data from its hard drives or just a specific list of files, which the hackers may be interested in. In fact, everything you keep on your PC may be copied and transmitted to remote servers, including your confidential work documents, archives, banking information, online accounts, passwords and login credentials. An infection such as Aspnet_compiler.exe could easily perform such tasks if not removed on time, that’s why we highly recommend you detect and remove it immediately.
- System corruption, modification, and espionage – Your entire system may be crashed in no time with the help of a Trojan like Aspnet_compiler.exe. Your registry keys, user data and major system processes may be modified and manipulated just to serve the needs of the hackers. As a result, your machine may experience all sorts of malfunction, sudden system errors and crashes. Its mic and camera may be compromised along with other vital system functions, which may be used to deliver personal data about you to the criminals.
- Distributing Ransomware and other viruses. Any Trojan is a perfect tool for malware distribution. With its sneaky nature, it can silently load threats like Ransomware, Spyware and other nasty infections onto the infected computer without any visible signs.
- It is common for the hackers to pack a combination of two or more viruses and insert it into the victim’s system at once. The results of such an attack could be really devastating which is why it is very important for the users to protect their PC and remove any Trojan infections the very moment they come to know about them.
|Danger Level||High (Trojans are often used as a backdoor for Ransomware)|
|Symptoms||This infection may lack any particular symptoms.|
|Distribution Method||Spam messages, ads, misleading links, pop-ups, torrents, malicious emails and attachments, illegal websites.|
|Detection Tool||We generally recommend SpyHunter or a similar anti-malware program that is updated daily.|