This page aims to help you remove Big Bang Empire Virus. These Big Bang Empire Virus removal instructions work for every version of Windows.
The reason why we have provided the article and the Removal Guide below is a Trojan horse virus called Big Bang Empire Virus. If we can describe it really briefly, we must say that it’s awfully hazardous mainly because nobody can say what its real purposes are for sure. Because of this uncertainly, we are going to try to discuss all the potential sources, effects and ways of acting of this malware in the paragraphs below. Hopefully, this article will be able to help you successfully remove the infection inflicted by this frightening cyber threat. From the text below you are going to learn all the info you need to consider when it comes to this malware. Also, you are going to get some useful prevention tips and some effective removal instructions.
All Trojan-like programs are considered malicious. The viruses from this group might really act in a very creative way when it comes to the possible distribution methods they exploit. Furthermore, they could have just as many varying usages and purposes. What they all share, which makes them a separate software kind is whatever they do after they have infected your PC, they do it almost invisibly – subtly. In fact, in the majority of сases, the victim users have no clue their devices have been infected. Actually, in case you know what the infamous Trojan horse from the Greek mythical war supposedly did, you will notice that the modern Trojan versions do exactly the same. They stealthily make their way inside your system, not giving out its real malicious face, and then proceed with something terrible or illegal, or both.
What Big Bang Empire Virus can be used for?
Such viruses can be exploited for various purposes. The most dangerous and well-spread of them have been enlisted below:
- The cyber criminals behind such a virus may simply feel the desire to DESTROY something without any real reason. Unfortunately, the target could be your PC. Moreover, some of your data could be destroyed/ deleted/ corrupted or encrypted. Your operating system may become a victim of so much harm that an entire reinstallation may be necessary.
- The dishonest people behind Big Bang Empire Virus could simply need your money or your identity for some reason. That’s why Trojans may get exploited for illegal tracking and copying your account credentials that may afterwards let the hackers drain your bank accounts or take over your identity and use it for various purposes. Some forms of crimes may also be committed on your behalf, which could be awfully embarrassing and stressful for you, as you may get convicted later without being guilty in any way.
- Such viruses could be exploited simply for letting other malware inside your PC. What such a program may sneak into your computer are other extremely harmful viruses such as Ransomware. In case you don’t know anything about that, Ransomware is a kind of malicious expert at encrypting data and requiring a ransom in exchange for recovering it. However, no guarantee is given for the actual restoration of the encrypted files no matter whether the victim user agrees or disagrees to pay the demanded ransom.
- The cyber criminals behind Big Bang Empire Virus could also tend to be physically abusive. Such people could use such malware to take over your machine and keep track of each step of yours, no matter whether it’s done online or in the real world.
How to successfully avoid and/ or remove Big Bang Empire Virus
In order to stay away from a Trojan, you will need to learn which its primary sources are. Avoiding them will equal avoiding this serious threat. The most common among countless possible means of distributing Big Bang Empire Virus are:
- Malvertising (the process of spreading pop-up and other ads leading to malware-containing web pages or containing malware themselves);
- Strange emails, found both inside your Spam Folder and your Inbox Directory. Not only will emails themselves be contagious, but also all the hyperlinks inside them, as well as all their attachments might be contaminated as well;
- Social media hyperlinks – maybe you have noticed some spam spread on social media in the form of videos, gifs, images and links. Do not click on any of them. They are probably malicious.
For the removal of Big Bang Empire Virus, please refer to the Removal Guide immediately below the characteristics chart. Perhaps it is going to be helpful enough and the instructions there will show you how to deal with your issue.
|Name||Big Bang Empire|
|Danger Level||High (Trojans are often used as a backdoor for Ransomware)|
|Symptoms||Nothing in particular shows the infection – that’s why it is so terrible.|
|Distribution Method||Possibly everywhere on the web – mainly inside emails/ contaminated web pages/ spam and shareware. Also via fake ads and system requests.|
Some threats reinstall themselves if you don't delete their core files. We recommend downloading SpyHunter to remove harmful programs for you. This may save you hours and ensure you don't harm your system by deleting the wrong files.
Big Bang Empire Virus Removal
Some of the steps will likely require you to exit the page. Bookmark it for later reference.
Reboot in Safe Mode (use this guide if you don’t know how to do it).
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
Press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC at the same time and go to the Processes Tab. Try to determine which processes are dangerous.
Right click on each of them and select Open File Location. Then scan the files with our free online virus scanner:
After you open their folder, end the processes that are infected, then delete their folders.
Note: If you are sure something is part of the infection – delete it, even if the scanner doesn’t flag it. No anti-virus program can detect all infections.
Hold together the Start Key and R. Type appwiz.cpl –> OK.
You are now in the Control Panel. Look for suspicious entries. Uninstall it/them. If you see a screen like this when you click Uninstall, choose NO:
Type msconfig in the search field and hit enter. A window will pop-up:
Startup —> Uncheck entries that have “Unknown” as Manufacturer or otherwise look suspicious.
- Remember this step – if you have reason to believe a bigger threat (like ransomware) is on your PC, check everything here.
Hold the Start Key and R – copy + paste the following and click OK:
A new file will open. If you are hacked, there will be a bunch of other IPs connected to you at the bottom. Look at the image below:
If there are suspicious IPs below “Localhost” – write to us in the comments.
Type Regedit in the windows search field and press Enter.
Once inside, press CTRL and F together and type the virus’s Name. Right click and delete any entries you find with a similar name. If they don’t show up this way, go manually to these directories and delete/uninstall them:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. It could be any one of them – ask us if you can’t discern which ones are malicious.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
If the guide didn’t help you, download the anti-virus program we recommended or ask us in the comments for guidance!