This page aims to help you remove Necurs Botnet. These Necurs Botnet removal instructions work for every version of Windows.
Why it is important to keep your PC protected at all times
We all know that viruses are all over the internet and everyday thousands of computers get infected by various malicious programs. Despite this, many people don’t seem to be concerned with their computer’s safety as much as they should be. This is, in fact, one of the reasons why hackers have easy time infecting more and more PC’s daily. The variety of viruses out there is vast. However, there’s one type of malicious software that stands out among the rest – the Trojan horse.
Probably, you’ve already heard of the infamous Trojan Horses. Even if you don’t know any specific information on what they do and how they do it, you surely know that these are some of the nastiest viruses out there. For the last decade Trojans have become the definition of harmful software and also hackers’ most valued tool. There are several reasons as for why Trojan Horses are so widely-spread and widely-used by virtual criminals of all sorts. First and foremost, this type of viruses can be used for an enormously big number of different illegal tasks. In this article we will try to give you a general idea of what some of their possible uses may be. Secondly, hackers who use Trojan viruses are almost impossible to trace down and bring to justice. Another very important aspect of those harmful programs is that there are hardly ever any symptoms that your PC has been infected by one of them. This makes it very difficult to detect a Trojan and try to have it removed from your system.
What Necurs Botnet can do to your system
Necurs Botnet is one of the newest and latest Trojan viruses. If you’re currently dealing with a program of that type, it most likely is Necurs Botnet . Most Trojans share similar characteristics and usually don’t have any substantial differences that are worth mentioning. As we already said, in this article we will provide you with a general idea of those program’s most common uses – hopefully this will show you just how important it is to prevent them from infecting your PC.
- Destruction of your system – many viruses are capable of doing this and Trojans are no exception. They can delete your programs, format your hard-drives, corrupt important system files or simply damage your very system so that your machine can no longer function properly (if at all).
- Turning your PC into a spying tool – this is another possible use of the malicious virus. It can enable the hacker to spy on you, using your own computer. Some of the most common espionage methods include keystroke logging and screen monitoring. However, the most feared method is the use of your webcam to spy on you. The worst part is that you may never find out that such a thing has been happening. As we said earlier, Trojans hardly ever reveal themselves. For the most part they remain hidden and operate under your radar.
- Electronic money theft – this use of Necurs Botnet and Trojan Horses in general is one of the main reasons why they are so popular with all sorts of virtual criminals. The virus can be used to bust your bank accounts’ passwords and extract all your money right under your nose. The espionage capabilities of those viruses make it that much easier for the intruders to get into your accounts. In many cases the victims find out what has happened when it is way too late to do anything about it. Getting their money back is often not an option.
- Botnet and mining – yet another use of those nasty programs is that they can force your PC to work for whoever is using the virus. One possibility is that your PC gets made into a part of a botnet – a network of computers that have a specific purpose. In this case their goal would usually be the sending of spam e-mails or the further spreading of more malicious software throughout the net. The other possibility is that your machine may be used for mining cyber currencies such as bitcoins. These get sent to the hacker, thus gaining him revenue at the expense of your PC’s resources.
- Serving as a gateway for other viruses – At last but not least, Necurs Botnet can be used to further infest your machine with other malicious software. Lately, it has been reported that many users have been infected by a ransomware (another very nasty type of viruses) with the help of Necurs Botnet or another Trojan.
It should be pretty clear by now how essential it is to protect your PC against such harmful software. Having a good anti-virus is mandatory. Also, be careful when opening new e-mails since this is one of the most common distribution methods for Necurs Botnet. Another important piece of advice is to stay away from shady and suspicious pages. Download content only from sites that you trust and that you know are reliable. As we mentioned earlier in this article, Trojans usually don’t have any symptoms. Still, should you note any unusual behaviour of your PC, you might want to investigate and even bring it to an IT specialist if you suspect something’s not right.
Some threats reinstall themselves if you don't delete their core files. We recommend downloading SpyHunter to remove harmful programs for you. This may save you hours and ensure you don't harm your system by deleting the wrong files.
Remove Necurs Botnet