On this page, you can find information about a Trojan horse named Tiggre. This infection has been detected just recently, and our “How to remove” team has decided to reveal its most important characteristics in an attempt to help those, who need to remove it and those, who want to keep their computer safe from it. In the paragraphs that follow, you will be able to read about the most probable transmitters of Tiggre, the problems that it may cause to your computer and the most effective measures you can take to prevent a possible infection. You will also have access to a step-by-step Removal Guide and a professional Tiggre removal tool, should you need to clean your PC from this Trojan.
Tiggre – a newly discovered Trojan horse infection?
Security experts have recently detected a new Trojan virus, named Tiggre, which represents a serious threat to every computer user. The criminals, who stand behind this virus, can exploit it in a number of ways to harm the machine and you may not even know about the malware infection until it gets too late to do anything about it. Generally, the infection can enter the system in a very tricky and stealthy way, without showing any symptoms. Once inside, it can remain hidden for a long period of time, until the hackers decide to use it for their criminal intentions. They may break into your PC and gain remote access to all the information that you keep there or insert cryptoviruses like Ransomware and other nasty scripts. Misleading you about its real intentions is the typical way in which a virus like Tiggre could manage to infect your computer. It may pretend to be an interesting link, an ad, an offer, a software setup, an email attachment or some other seemingly harmless type of content, which prompts you to click on or install it, tricking you into thinking that you are getting a nice deal or a free feature. That’s why it is very important to be careful with the content you come across online, and especially sketchy pop-ups, spam email messages with shady attachments, and on-screen notifications, which come from non-reputed sources and unfamiliar web sites.
How harmful can Tiggre Trojan be?
The list of criminal purposes a Trojan like Tiggre could be used for is endless. The criminals can program such malware to perform a specific task, but that task depends entirely on their malicious purposes. We cannot tell you exactly what Tiggre may do to your machine, but we can mention some of the typical activities that the viruses from the Trojan horse type can be blamed for. Here are just a few of the most common ones:
- Theft of sensitive information and credentials – a Trojan can steal any information from your computer and hand it over to the hackers. Your files, your login credentials, passwords and any confidential work or personal data can be secretly transferred to the criminals’ servers and used against you.
- Corruption and destruction of the system – a threat like Tiggre can be programmed to destroy certain files or software, manipulate the system processes and in this way cause issues, frequent crashes, errors and general malfunction of the infected computer. You may lose valuable data or have your disks formatted in no time.
- Using the computer’s resources for illegal purposes – Trojans can turn any machine into a bot and make it perform various shady tasks such as cryptocurrency mining, spam or malware distribution. You may not even be aware of the background processes that may be happening on your computer, but this way you may get involved in cyber crimes that you never even knew about.
- Insertion of Ransomware and other viruses into your system – once a Trojan like Tiggre has found its way into a computer, the chance of it becoming infected with more malware is huge. Usually, the Trojans tend to create serious system vulnerabilities to the OS which any virus can exploit. Infections like Ransomware, for instance, can easily take advantage of such security holes and secretly invade the machine without any indication. In fact, the security experts observe a tendency in which the hackers distribute Trojan-Ransomware combos in an attempt to infiltrate the users’ computers and blackmail them for the access to their files. This is probably the worst of all possible contaminations one could experience because dealing with two dreadfully malicious infections at the same time can oftentimes be too much to handle. This is exactly why we advise all the users who have detected Tiggre on their system to immediately take the necessary actions to remove it. The instructions in Removal Guide and the professional Tiggre removal tool on this page can both help with this task, so don’t hesitate to use them in order to get rid of the infection.
Some threats reinstall themselves if you don't delete their core files. We recommend downloading SpyHunter to remove harmful programs for you. This may save you hours and ensure you don't harm your system by deleting the wrong files.
Tiggre Trojan Removal
You are dealing with a malware infection that can restore itself unless you remove its core files. We are sending you to another page with a removal guide that gets regularly updated. It covers in-depth instructions on how to:
1. Locate and scan malicious processes in your task manager.
2. Identify in your Control panel any programs installed with the malware, and how to remove them. Search Marquis is a high-profile hijacker that gets installed with a lot of malware.
3. How to clean up and reset your browser to its original settings without the malware returning.
You can find the removal guide here.