This page aims to help you remove YesSearches. These removal instructions work for Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer, as well as every version of Windows. YesSearches.com is a potentially unwanted program that behaves much like a Browser Hijacker application. Browser Hijacker exists to spam online Ads in infected computers. These Ads can be presented in a couple of different ways. They could open a new page filled with Ads every time you open a page of your own – or they could appear on the opened pages as banners and pop-up messages.
- Sometimes certain words may be affected and turned into Ad-carrying hyperlink.
- The Ads can also contain sound and animation – which is fairly annoying.
- As a direct consequence of having to download and render these Ads on your screen your PC will slow down a bit – more if it is older and does not have a lot of memory.
- Animated – or sound enhanced Ads exacerbate the problem, as does keeping multiple tabs open, which contain Ads.
YesSearches – dangerous if it stays on your computer for an extended period
As far as computer threats are concerned this is a medium risk application – but this doesn’t mean that it is safe to keep on board. Medium risk just means it is unlikely that YesSearches will harm your PC on its own. There is danger, however, and it is hidden behind the Ads.
The truth is that reputable sites rarely advertise through such shady channels, although they may be included for free here and there to add some feeling of legitimacy. If you try to explore the Ads it is highly likely that you will end up being sent to some virus infected or phishing page OR you’ll be scammed into downloading software that doesn’t really work. Such software is called Bloatware and it specializes into creating fake problem messages in order to scare people into purchasing it in order to remove these alleged problems. This malware may try to assist with the installation of such programs by creating fake warnings of its own – they are actually Ads, but they are made to resemble system messages. It may also try to install different Adware on your computer under the guise of system updates, missing plug-ins, required video players or the like. We do not recommend that you download any software to repair problems, while this threat exists on your computer. There is a really good chance no such problems even exist. Remove YesSearches first and see if the issue persists and don’t download any software offered to your by this Browser Hijacker.
You are dealing with a malware infection that can restore itself unless you remove its core files. We are sending you to another page with a removal guide that gets regularly updated. It covers in-depth instructions on how to:
1. Locate and scan malicious processes in your task manager.
2. Identify in your Control panel any programs installed with the malware, and how to remove them. Search Marquis is a high-profile hijacker that gets installed with a lot of malware.
3. How to clean up and reset your browser to its original settings without the malware returning.
You can find the removal guide here.