This page aims to help you remove the Tinba Virus. These Tinba Virus removal instructions work for every version of Windows.
The reason why you have come across our page is that you have probably realized your PC has been infected with Tinba Virus. Logically, you are now looking for a solution to that unpleasant problem. Fortunately, we have come up with a possible solution, as our removal guide has been designed with the purpose of helping you remove this virus once and for all. Unfortunately, though, Tinba Virus is a manifestation of a Trojan horse virus. Even though it is possible to get rid of that kind of malware, it is still really dangerous. Trojan horses actually cause the infection of the biggest number of computers worldwide compared to other versions of malicious software. The reason why they are so successful at contaminating machines is that the infection caused by them is usually subtle and gets noticed only after something unpleasant has happened to your computer. As their name may suggest, Trojans usually sneak into your system without your permission and what’s even more bothering – without your knowledge. Also, the variety of the purposes the Trojan Horse viruses can be used for is great and it makes their removal and avoidance even harder for the ordinary user.
Can Tinba Virus do anything really harmful to your PC?
In fact, Trojans are so evil that they not only sneak into your computer suddenly and without any sign of the coming danger, but they also can serve a great number of dishonest intentions, depending on the desires and the demands of their programmers. We are now going to list some of the most popular functions Trojans can have.
- A Trojan is a typical malicious product. It can be programmed to steal banking and account credentials as well as all other kinds of information you have on your computer. Then this Trojan’s creators may use this information for a variety of harmful purposes.
- Sometimes Tinba Virus and other malware of this kind can be programmed to spy on you using your own computer or laptop webcam. Some hackers may even become physical abusers as they already have all the information about you: your bank accounts, social media accounts, address, PO Box.
- Also, this Trojan is likely to just crash your PC. Often it doesn’t come with any other specific task or intention. Simply its developers might have programmed it to destroy your system for their own fun or as an act of revenge.
- Some hackers might use the virus to turn your machine into a bot. After they do so, your PC will be exploited with the purpose of sending spam or mining cryptocurrencies.
- Probably the most serious threat that might come from Tinba Virus appears to be its close friendship with some versions of Ransomware. Usually those two viruses love accompanying each other on their way to your system. The Trojan is the one that guarantees the safe passage to the inside of your system, and the Ransomware is the one that then harasses you and extorts money from you.
In fact, Tinba Virus and all the other Trojans may have many more different purposes. However, the above are the most usual ones.
How does your PC get infected with Tinba Virus?
There is no concrete answer to that question as the means of distribution the Trojan developers normally use might be very different every time. The most common way of catching a Trojan is when your system or any installed program has certain vulnerabilities. Such weakness could be the lack of a good-quality anti-malware tool. In such a case, you can get Tinba Virus from practically everywhere – torrents, spam emails, shareware and malicious websites.
How can you remove Tinba Virus from your system
Despite the fact that Trojans are indeed the most famous cyber threat known to any user, and a great part of the infected computers with it are later used as bots, that might not be your particular case. Following some simple prevention tips might help you stay away from such unpleasant and hazardous infections. The most useful practice that we can advise you to learn is smart surfing. This term comprises many aspects of your online experience – from the torrents and the shareware you download to the websites you regularly visit. Just be careful, as such infections with malware may greatly harm your PC and all your data on it.
|Danger Level||High (Trojans are often used as a backdoor for Ransomware)|
|Symptoms||Usually no visible symptoms.|
|Distribution Method||Mostly via spam emails within infected attachments, but also pretty much on any malicious or shady website.|
|Detection Tool||Tinba may be difficult to track down. Use SpyHunter – a professional parasite scanner – to make sure you find all files related to the infection.|
Remove Tinba Virus
Reboot in Safe Mode (use this guide if you don’t know how to do it).
This is the first preparation.
To remove parasite, you may have to meddle with system files and registries. Making a mistake and deleting the wrong thing may damage your system.
Avoid this by using SpyHunter - a professional Parasite removal tool.
The first thing you absolutely must do is Reveal All Hidden Files and Folders.
- Do not skip this. Tinba Virus may have hidden some of its files and you need to see them.
Hold together the Start Key and R. Type appwiz.cpl –> OK.
You are now in the Control Panel. Look for suspicious entries. Uninstall it/them. If you see a screen like this when you click Uninstall, choose NO:
Type msconfig in the search field and hit enter. A window will pop-up:
Startup —> Uncheck entries that have “Unknown” as Manufacturer or otherwise look suspicious.
- Remember this step – if you have reason to believe a bigger threat (like ransomware) is on your PC, check everything here.
Hold the Start Key and R – copy + paste the following and click OK:
A new file will open. If you are hacked, there will be a bunch of other IPs connected to you at the bottom. Look at the image below:
If there are suspicious IPs below “Localhost” – write to us in the comments.
Press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC simultaneously. Go to the Processes Tab. Try to determine which ones are a virus. Google them or ask us in the comments.
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING!
This is the most important and difficult part. If you delete the wrong file, it may damage your system irreversibly. If you can not do this,
>> Download SpyHunter - a professional parasite scanner and remover.
- This step is very important, because you can catch other threats (like Ransomware and Spyware) while looking for the Adware process.
Right click on each of the virus processes separately and select Open File Location. End the process after you open the folder, then delete the directories you were sent to.
Type Regedit in the windows search field and press Enter.
Once inside, press CTRL and F together and type the virus’s Name. Right click and delete any entries you find with a similar name. If they don’t show this way, go manually to these directories and delete/uninstall them:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. It could be any one of them – ask us if you can’t discern which ones are malicious.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
If all the prior steps fail to help you or you have reason to believe your system is exposed to threats like Ransomware, we advise you to download a professional scanner and remover.
Remember to leave us a comment if you run into any trouble!